Long arm quilting on frame
- 24" throat space to suit your needs
- Stitch Regulation for perfect stitches
- Unique digital thread tension adjustment
- Easy threading, independent bobbin winder
- Ergonomic operation, fully from the front
- The BERNINA Q 24 offers the quilting frame in three sizes: "Small", "Classic" and "Large".
A lot of extra options available
- Pantograph kit
- Ruler work kit
- Hydraulic lift control
- Wadding roll
Hand-guided quilting made easy
- Precise regulated stitches (in BSR mode)
- Four different modes for full flexibility
- Simple customization via touch screen
Thanks to the integrated BERNINA Longarm Stitch Regulator you achieve perfect stitches at equal-length no matter which speed you move the fabric. A manual mode with no stitch regulation is also available.
Fast threading and winding
- Threading becomes a child's play
- Enjoy comfort all the way
- Wind your own bobbin in no time
The well-positioned spool holders and forward threading path are easy to reach and simple to follow. The on-board bobbin winder makes it convenient to wind your own bobbins.
Unique user interface
- Simple-to-navigate touch screen
- Individual settings for full comfort
- Built-in tutorials offer full assistance
Totally customizable, the user interface includes useful functions, such as five user profiles, a stitch counter, and built-in tutorials regarding maintenance
Comfortable quilting has priority
- 8-way, fully-adjustable handles
- Quilt in your preferred position
- Adapt position to any quilting method
The most frequently used functions are right at your fingertips. Fully-adjustable 8-way handles offer comfort, whether stitching edge-to-edge or custom motifs, reducing any potential fatigue. Simply quilt in your preferred position.
Beautiful stitches every time
- Achieve precise stitching results
- Stitches are always consistent
- Perfection is the new standard
- With high-speed precision stitching up to 2.200 stitches per minute, you will complete more quilts quicker than ever
- Full operation from the front
- Adjustable frame height
- Easy manual needle positioning
The machine can be fully operated from the front. Adjust the frame height to your personal preference. Dual handwheels (front and back) allow for easy manual needle positioning.
Unique thread tension control
- Adjust thread tension digitally
- Tension release for threading ease
- No external tension assembly required
The exclusive tension system features numeric tension settings making it very easy to use a wide range of thread types with success, no external tension assembly required.