Long arm quilting on frame
PICK UP ONLY- CHRISTCHURCH
- 20" throat space to suit your needs
- Stitch Regulation for perfect stitches
- Unique digital thread tension adjustment
- Easy threading, independent bobbin winder
- Ergonomic operation, fully from the front
Hand-guided quilting made easy
- Precise regulated stitches (in BSR mode)
- Four different modes for full flexibility
- Simple customization via touch screen
Thanks to the integrated BERNINA Longarm Stitch Regulator you achieve perfect stitches at equal-length no matter which speed you move the fabric. A manual mode with no stitch regulation is also available.
Unique user interface
- Simple-to-navigate touch screen
- Individual settings for full comfort
- Built-in tutorials offer full assistance
Totally customizable, the user interface includes useful functions, such as five user profiles, a stitch counter, and built-in tutorials regarding maintenance.
Quilting without the foot control
- Fatigue-free quilting whenever you like
- Enjoy full comfort and relax your foot
- Perfect for creating large projects
The Kickstart function allows you to quilt continuously without having to hold down the foot control. The Kickstart function can be easily activated or deactivated via touch screen.
Fast threading and winding
- Threading becomes a child's play
- Enjoy comfort all the way
- Wind your own bobbin in no time
The well-positioned spool holders and forward threading path are easy to reach and simple to follow. The on-board bobbin winder makes it convenient to wind your own bobbins.
Unique thread tension control
- Adjust thread tension digitally
- Tension release for threading ease
- No external tension assembly required
The exclusive tension system features numeric tension settings making it very easy to use a wide range of thread types with success, no external tension assembly required.
Beautiful stitches every time
- Achieve precise stitching results
- Stitches are always consistent
- Perfection is the new standard
With high-speed precision stitching, you will complete more quilts quicker than ever.
- Full operation from the front
- Different table options available
- Easy manual needle positioning
The machine can be fully operated from the front. The handwheel in the front allows for easy manual needle positioning. Choose between different table options to best suit your preferences.
Working with bright lights
- Naturally illuminated working area
- Sufficient lighting even in darker rooms
- Perfect illumination of the quilting area
50 bright LED lights along the throat space of the machine and above the needle illuminate the quilt for enhanced visibility.
Upgrade your Q 20 Sit-Down
- The Q 20 is frame ready
- Enjoy stand-up frame quilting with your Q 20
- Different frame sizes available
Place your Q 20 Sit Down any time on one of the many frame options and enjoy free-hand stand-up quilting.
PICK UP ONLY-CHRISTCHURCH